Welcome to Tampa Estate Sales
How We Help
At Tampa Estate Sales, we conduct estate sales throughout the Tampa Bay area and across the state of Florida.
Hiring an estate sale company can be extremely beneficial for family members who do not have the time or capacity to liquidate an estate on their own, for those who live outside of Florida and find themselves in need of liquidating an estate, or for attorneys and/or executors who are charged with liquidating an estate. The dedicated team at Tampa Estate Sales can execute a professional and lucrative estate sale and leave your property empty, broom clean and ready to be marketed, thus significantly easing your burden and reducing your stress.
As Tampa Bay’s largest estate sale company, Tampa Estate Sales will provide you with the professional treatment and courtesy that you deserve. Most importantly, there are never any fees associated with our liquidations, since we only earn a commission on the sales that we generate. Thus, you will be assured that we will be working hard for you throughout the liquidation process.
Are you thinking about an estate sale?
We offer our clients full-service, from an initial consultation to a broom-clean house in as little as 2-3 weeks.
Does a buyout make sense for you?
For clients who need to liquidate items quickly for cash, we offer buyout services, and we come to you at your convenience.
Is a licensed auction your solution?
Clients in out-of-the-way areas, with a packed estate, or with specialty items often benefit from our licensed auction services.
What is an Estate Sale?
An estate sale is where one empties a home in order to put it on the market. Estate sales differ from garage sales and yard sales in that, during an estate sale, the entire contents of a home, including automobiles, boats, etc., are sold. Whether due to downsizing, a divorce, or the passing of a loved one, the hiring of a professional estate sale company can greatly reduce the burden associated with emptying the contents of a house. In fact, preparing a home, advertising for and holding a sale, and then emptying and cleaning out a house after the sale is complete often takes 2-3 weeks and is very labor intensive. For more information about estate sales run by Tampa Estate Sales click here.
What if we need to liquidate an estate immediately?
At Tampa Estate Sales, we understand that sometimes a client cannot afford to wait in order to hold an estate sale. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Buyout Service that allows you to liquidate your estate immediately and receive cash for all of the items. This buyout service includes our commitment to leave your property empty and broom clean, ready for the market. An Estate Buyout is the best option for those who need to empty a home as soon as possible and/or raise cash immediately.
What other services does Tampa Estate Sales offer?
Sometimes, clients only want to liquidate certain items instead of an entire estate. Tampa Estate Sales can help you determine the value of your personal property and turn it into cash quickly. Tampa Estate Sales can also help you find the right buyer for your most valuable items through consignment opportunities.
Things to Remember:
- There are never any fees associated with our liquidations, since we only earn a commission on the sales that we generate.
- We offer an estate buyout service, in which we pay cash for an entire estate upfront, to those clients who need to liquidate an estate quickly, need to raise cash immediately, or only have a brief amount of time to liquidate an estate.
- We conduct estate liquidations throughout the entire state of Florida, including the areas in and surrounding Miami, Naples, Orlando, Gainesville, Tallahassee and Jacksonville. No liquidation is too large in scope and no items are too difficult for us to sell. We regularly sell cars, boats, collections of jewelry and fine art, etc., etc.
- We only use third party appraisers in order to avoid any conflicts of interest. Beware of estate liquidators that value your items themselves.
- We are licensed and insured. Many of our competitors are not. Do yourself a favor and ensure that any estate liquidation company that you hire is both.